Friday Night Socials at the National Café
· On the 22nd February , we're celebrating a Malaysian Chinese New Year with food and travel blogger May Chong of MalaysianByMay.com. Dishes will include favourites like Yee Sang, Nasi Lemak and Gula Melaka.
· On the 1st March, Oliver Peyton is in the kitchen...
· On the 8th March, Omar Allibhoy presents a menu of tapas from his hometown, Madrid, including Jamon Iberico and Croquettas.
· On the 15th March, we have a very special St Patrick's Day celebration
· On the 22nd March, Sabrina Ghayour returns with a feast of Persian flavours for Persian New Year, which includes, amongst many things, the traditional Persian new year dish of Sabzi Polow Mahi (Perfectly steamed fragrant basmati rice perfumed with an abundance of fresh herbs and garlic and served with smoked fish.)
Book now on 0207 747 5942 or online